The Archives

I have noticed several mentions in others' posts of "the archives." I
want to do a little research, and wondered where these were found. I've
looked at the AIS pages, and Tom Tadfor Little's pages and didn't find
an "archive" per. se. Are they on the net?

Ps. I want to take a moment and give a big thank you to Tom, Terry, the
AIS, the CIS, and all the other people who put in so much time and
energy to create and maintain iris sites on the net. You cannot know the
great help you have been to this novice grower as he stumbled through
his first couple of seasons learning from what you have shared. (And,
that goes for all of you , too) . . Thanks.