Re: The Archives

Hi, Ross, and interested others:

<< I have noticed several mentions in others' posts of "the archives." I
 want to do a little research, and wondered where these were found. I've
 looked at the AIS pages, and Tom Tadfor Little's pages and didn't find
 an "archive" per. se. Are they on the net? >>

A treasure trove awaits you! Sage advice, the latest dish on cultivars,
outbursts of spontaneous poetry,  other outbursts...Lenghthy threads of
certain interest to newcomers!!!!  And it is keyword searchable!!!

Do yourself a favor and do your research at a low traffic time because it
makes a major diff in how fast you can get around in the lists. I know
because I spent a week in there researching for a critters and crud talk I
gave, and some times were bigtime impossible.

Annr Whitehead, Richmond, VA
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com