Re: Tapes from AIS?

> The costs can't be all that
>great if judges were willing to donate their time for the sake of AIS
>(spoken like a non-judge, obviously) and whatever they are could soon
>be recovered via even nominal rental charges, much as AIS does with
>the slides.  Can somebody in high places react?  Are there abstacles
>that I don't immediately see?

Well.... the ONLY obstacle I might see is for using tapes for garden judges
training... not a good idea since there are subtle things that the tape may
not pick up that is pertinent to the appreciation of the iris as a garden

HOWEVER.... since awards and balloting is a requirement... and since it is
pretty cut and dried.... I think this would be an IDEAL solution!

Kathyguest...getting ready to hose off to see round II of Lloyd Zurbrigg.
 Round I being a judges training session which was a beautiful thing.  Would
somebody tell whoever's working on the cloning projects to get a piece of the
man right away.