ADMIN: Cannot parse . . . message

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: ADMIN: Cannot parse . . . message
  • From: "Albert F. Limberg" <campconn@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 17:11:11 -0600 (MDT)

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:
>     Cannot parse recipient: @sguay@rsp.aditech.com (Suzette Guay)
> Is everyone else getting this message when they send to Iris-L??????

I have received that message beginning today and it was followed by a
hypertext link box the contents of which follow:

	Name:		RFC822 message headers
	Type:		Plain Text (text/plain)
	Encoding:	7bit

We'll see if it happens again, when I send this message.  Cause?  At the
moment, your guess is as good as mine.

Al Limberg
Concord, CA