TB-Rebloom from Central Virginia

I got a letter  from Lois Rose in response to my notice about rounding up
some sources for Miz Loleta. She's off the list for the nonce and she
mentioned her rebloom so I thought I'd just pass it on for those of you who
track these things. I might mention that I have a nice fat bud on the great
Monty Byers'  TEA LEAVES, but I can't take any credit for it because I just
planted the thing this year and I figure it must have come in from Tasco
pregnant. It's supposed to have greenish-bamboo tan standards and pale violet
falls with greeny-gold hafts and a blue beard tipped gold. Sounds very
elegant to me.
Here's Lois:

<IMMORTALITY and I BLESS are blooming profusely.  One stalk each on

Lois Rose in Central Virginia
25 mi SW of Fredericksburg in southern Spotsylvania County on a
little hill overlooking my murky farm pond in the middle of 50 acres
USDA Zone 7; peak TB bloom May 15 >>

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA
Henry Hall  henryanner@aol.com