Re: Tapes from AIS?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Tapes from AIS?
  • From: scott jordan <sjordan@unm.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 18:51:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 27 Sep 1997, scott jordan wrote:

> The Albuquerque Aril Society sponsored the
> taping of two judges' training workshops and this spring a judges' workshop
> was given in Nebraska using one of the
> above mentioned tapes, with approval of AIS.

I stated the above but just learned it is incorrect:  The use of the tapes
for judges' training was discussed and approved by the AIS Judges' Chair, but
has not actually been done as yet.  I am told by one of the founding members
of the Trails West Iris Society of Scottsbluff, Nebraska, that the group plans
to use both of the tapes mentioned above for training during the coming winter
season.  As mentioned in the posting, discussion and a written examination
are requirements as well.  Again, before an iris society decides to produce a
tape for judges' training, AIS Judges' Chair Glen Corlew should be contacted
to confirm the approval policy.
                     Scott Jordan    Albuquerque, NM