OT: Clorox & the Environment

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Clorox & the Environment
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 19:56:13 -0600 (MDT)

Al Limberg wrote:
> To get the answers to these, and other, environmental questions related
> to Clorox go to their website at:
>
>         <http://www.clorox.com/enviro_impact.html>

Thanks Al - this is really funny - last time we were on this thread, I
called Clorox's toll free number (listed on the jug) to find out more
about the subject and drew a big blank, but I mentioned that we had been
discussing the subject on an internet mailing list.  They took my name
and address and phone number and said they'd send me something.  Never
heard from them.  Wonder when this site was put together?

And, after reading their site, wonder why chlorine based cleansers are
banned wherever it is?  Maybe it was Sweden?  Maybe they aren't really
banned anywhere?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
Wondering what a mixture of Clorox, peat, and alfalfa pellets would do.
Probably make rocket fuel.