Re: The Archives

ross@dsrt.com wrote:

> I have noticed several mentions in others' posts of "the archives." I
> want to do a little research, and wondered where these were found. I've
> looked at the AIS pages, and Tom Tadfor Little's pages and didn't find
> an "archive" per. se. Are they on the net?

Ross,

I don't know where you were starting, but if you start at Tom's Home
page (Telperion Productions) and click on gardening it will take you to:

http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm

Scroll down under Iris-L Mailing List and you will see an item labeled
"The Iris-L Archives" click on it and it will take you to:

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-l/

Which is a list of Archives by month and a pointer to a sarch engine
that is very good.

Best of luck

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.