OT : curious cats & blooms

		Evening All

well i now have some of my old 'orphan' mini iris in full bloom they are
only 4" high but have a full sized flower in a striking purple colour and a
bright yellow colour.. these iris are about 20 years old according to the
previous owner and they were from his grandmothers garden so what they are
is anybodies guess they are solid colours including the beard
I have some tall bearded being ladies in waiting due to pop i hope anyday

But i have these little holes in my iris fans ... ohh no i thought
caterpillers... nope to small.. hmmmm scratch head some more not snails
wrong shape ... until i went prowling at night with flashlite..... my CAT
yes my cat was biting the leaves when she was catching the big moths she
likes to play with... mystery solved but she is the topic of much laughter
here now

who has a sign above my computer desk
" a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind"

Sonya Oppenhuis
Edgecumbe
Bay Of Plenty
NEW ZEALAND
first country to see the light of a new day