Fort Worth Sale

Today was the sale...  I had about 15 bags of "landscaping irises"---12
for a dollar.  About 2 hours into the sale, after about 3 bags had been
sold, one lady came up and bought all the rest of them.  Of course,
after they were all sold (but waiting for her at our table...)  several
people wanted them.  I also had some Titan's Glory at the sale, as well
as two pieces of Sky Hooks and a WHOLE bunch of Coral Strand.
Unfortunately, I had to leave about halfway through...both my mom and I
were really really tired. (We were up till 12:00 working on getting them
cleaned up for the sale!) AND...we had to get out of there before we
broke the bank. I got BRANCHING OUT...a Byers space ager, ORINCO FLOW
(I'm listening to that song right now.) SECRET PLAN, STARPLE, and a
walking iris.  Through the generosity of Diana (and others) I got Mme.
Chereau, BOOGIE WOOGIE, and GODSEND.  My mom also got HAUNTING MUSIC and
something else.

I also got to meet our very own Theresa Yates.  All in all it was a
*really* great day.
I hope all of you had as much fun at your sales as I did at mine.