Re: Lloyd Z and Rebloom

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Lloyd Z and Rebloom
  • From: Donald Mosser <dmosser@ibm.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 06:39:05 -0600 (MDT)

At 05:47 AM 9/28/97 -0600, you wrote:
>The members of the WNY Iris Society (plus some good friends... Dorothy
>Fingerhood, Cheryl and Erich Schaefer) had a fantastic judges training and a
>magical evening yesterday with Lloyd Zurbrigg...
>Kathyguest.... beautiful music still ringing in her ears

This evening sounded like pure enchantment - the things from which
irisarian dreams are made!  I'm glad to hear that your meeting went so
well.  I can't wait for Lloyd Zurbrigg to introduce some of those space age
goodies that he showed in the slides.  I made sure to take good notes on
which seedling numbers I preferred when he did our judges training last
week.  My favorite was KK56B-MARV (I'm sure about the MARV part at least) -
a white space ager with upturned cup shaped flounces, like little calla
lilies, and some violet hues around the hafts!

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, SC