Re: Lloyd Z and Rebloom

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Lloyd Z and Rebloom
  • From: Dorothy Fingerhood <daf10@cornell.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 09:43:08 -0600 (MDT)

At 05:47 AM 9/28/97 -0600, you wrote:

>All in all... a splendid time was had by all and I just had to put it in
>writing while it was all still so fresh.
>
>Kathyguest.... beautiful music still ringing in her ears

UUnnhhh, it is morning??   Everyone had a spendid time except the
Schaefer's van, which will likely have to be dispatched with a merciful
bullet to its computer chip brain.....

Got home at 3:30 a.m. in my vehicle, after being dragged from Geneva to
Interlaken behind an AAA towtruck, in the Schaefer van.  The miserable
piece of junk deteriorated thru the night...and morning...as we chugged
along the thruway at 40-50 MPH.  Finally smoked out for good just after we
got off the Thruway at Geneva.   Could only go backwards, VERY slowly.

Poor Erich and Cheryl--this was Jjust  what they did NOT need.  I feel so
badly for them I could weep--but I don't have many tears left, either.
Life is never boring, anyway.

I did not get a chance to ask how your job and its associated problems were
going, which I AM interested in and concerned about.

But you are right--it WAS a magical evening, and I'm glad I went.  GOOD
JOB, WEENIES!!!

Dorothy