Re:question about hybridizers

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:question about hybridizers
  • From: "Bryan Yates" <bdyates@webwide.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 16:11:12 -0600 (MDT)

I've found information on all but two plants bought at Fort Worth Iris
Sale.  I know their descriptions just not their introduction year or the
names of their hybridizer.

Ala mode
Mt. St. Helens
Come Clean  (burseen   )  ? what year

I'd appreciate the help if anyone knows the information.
 						Theresa Yates       bdyates@webwide.net