Re: Creative Planter

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha wrote:
  When the iris bloom, we will take pictures of
> this striking planter and post them on our website.
>          We have always put our iris directly into the ground and it is a new
> adventure to see them in such a fancy environment!
>                         In Love With Iris,
>                             Sharlyn

Also put your e-mail address on your website.  There was a lady a few
months ago looking for culture help in your area.  I sent her to your
website but found out later that there was no way for her to contact

As the lady from Tasmania and John I Jones mentioned, Gypsum is what you
need to use to loosen your soil.  Many farms in our state use tons of
the stuff just for that purpose.

Your planter sounds great and can't wait to see a picture of it.

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California....Working hard transplanting talls in the W's.
Zone 8