Re: CULT - Pot culture

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT - Pot culture
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 20:17:57 -0600 (MDT)

> Is this stuff biodegradable?  Obviously, if not and I don't think
> it is, everytime you dig, this stuff will come to the surface, dry, and
> blow around.
No, I purposefully bought the kind that is not biodegradable.  I wanted
something in the bottom of this pot that would take up space without
adding weight.  I just dug the iris out of this container and did not
have to go all the way to the "peanuts" to remove the iris.  I can see
where the stuff blowing might be a problem but it hasn't yet and the
benefits would keep me coming back anyway.

--
Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7 Usda, Zone 10 Sunset
17.76".  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an average