RE: Borer?

----------
From: 	iris-l@rt66.com on behalf of Irisborer@aol.com
Sent: 	Saturday, September 27, 1997 7:00 AM
To: 	Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 	Re: Borer?

>I'm certain these were our culprits, but are these the borer or some
>other devouring critter?

congratulations.... you've seen your first iris borer!

No prizes, though.*

Kathyguest.

*.....And I certainly hope you didn't bring any home with you!  My condolences
to your mom on her poor decimated irises.

Barb outside of Santa Fe, disappointed that we didn't get any moisture
whatsoever from hurricane Nora.