Fwd: HYB:Interploids and Polyploids

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Fwd: HYB:Interploids and Polyploids
  • From: Henryanner@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 21:32:32 -0600 (MDT)

In a message dated 97-09-28 21:11:11 EDT, wmoores@sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu
writes:

<< Subj:	  HYB:Interploids and Polyploids
 Date:	97-09-28 21:11:11 EDT
 From:	wmoores@sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu (Walter Alan Moores)
 To:	henryanner@aol.com

 	In LA breeding Mertzweiller mentions the above.  Marie Caillet has
 just sent me CREOLE RHAPSODY (Mertzweiller '98) and it is described by
 Marie as being an interploid.

 	Sharon, can you tackle these two terms and simplify them?

 	Walter Moores
 	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 >>