Re: Descriptions

Can anyone help me by providing a description for each of the following

	Burning Coals
	Prime Image
	Yes Sir

I would also like to know of a source for a tall bearded iris named
"Karen".  It was
offered a few years ago by Roris in Sacramento, Calif. but they no longer
list it. I received it as a gift for my birthday several years ago and it
was mislabeled "Lady
Friend"  When I tried to replace it last year I ordered "Lady Friend" and
was surprised to find that it was not the iris I had before.

I have been moving iris from one bed to another and have many more to move
before heavy frost prevents me doing any more digging.  No frost yet but
October will bring

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall colors.

Patti <pwenham@northcascades.net>
USDA zone 5