Sale: landscaping irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Sale: landscaping irises
  • From: Mark Thornsburg <thrnsbrg@flash.net>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:01:46 -0600 (MDT)

I just wanted to let yawl know that I followed the suggestions that some
of you put forth.  I packaged 1 dozen + in grocery bags, and sold them
for $1-$2 per dozen.  One lady came by and bought all of the remaining
packages of "...named irises that have been separated from their
names..."  Pretty cool.