Re: transplants

Pat Lowe wrote:

> If I plan on moving in the next 6-8 mos, do I have any prospect of
> taking any of my iris with me?
>
> --
Pat,

Lets see...6 to 8 months should be sometime next spring.  During this
time you should be able to dig your iris, place them in paper grocery
bags (labeled on the outside with name or color) and replant at your new
location.  You can dig and transplant even if they are blooming.

Good luck and happy irising!

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Central California