Opinion please....

I need input on a situation that has occurred in our local hosta club.  We
had a fantastic presentation recently which we video taped... and upon
viewing the tape, realized that it's good enough to share.

My questions are on a policy for such a tape:

1.  Who owns such a tape?  The club who sponsored the speaker or the speaker?
2.  What do other clubs do when a tape is made?  I suggested loaning it
freely within our club and renting it outside the club.

This particular speaker is very kind and generous and he is not the problem..
however, he has raised the question because he believes a policy should be
put in place.

Kathyguest... hoping I got this right - seems like it was more complex