RE: CULT: I. versicolor

Bill, thanks for the info (below).  I think what I"ll do is keep the seedlings
that have come up in just the past couple of weeks in the house--light is not
a problem, as my south wall is essentially all window (good old passive solar)
and I grow more interesting seedlings during the winter than any other time.
Meanwhile, I'll put the older ones, which are outside anyway, in my little
cold frame when things get down to freezing.  It'll be an experiment!

Barb in Santa Fe, and what am I doing collecting all these exotics, anyway?