RE: Lace Handkerchief iris

David, thanks for the quick reply below.  I especially appreciate the zonal
info; means it's going to have to come in the house pretty quick before the
frosts hit.  Amazing what these chintzy mail-order (as opposed to the good
ones like Daffodil Mart or just about any iris supplier) don't tell you.

Barb in Santa Fe, where the ubiquitous blue "asters" are beginning to fade