Re: OT;Humor

Gardenhous@aol.com wrote:

 Sonya wrote:
 Who now has a new sign .... My husband said "if I bought one more plant
he would leave me !" I shall Miss HIM .....MAYBE

 Reminds me of the old joke posted on a light house I saw;
    WIFE WANTED
 wife with boat wanted
 send picture of boat

We have bumper stickers around here saying:
MISSING - Husband & dog
REWARD for dog.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas where it's HOT!