Re: Ninevah(AR)

William E. Plotner wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
 If you have an interest in Arilbred Iris you should contact Arnold
Ferguson, Who lives in Tacoma, Wa.  He Has Grandview Iris Patch and
grows many Arilbred Iris.  If you E-Mail me privately I will send you
his address and also give you a pitch on joining the Greater Portland
Iris Society of which Arnold is also a member.

Hello Will. Would you also send me Arnold's address & phone number if
you have it. I will be there in Tacoma next month, & would like to talk
to him about Arilbreds.
Thanks in advance.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas where the "cold" front dropped temps down to under 90.