RE: Iris books

Donald,

Mathews second book is better.  There are more pictures and more
extensive discussion.  I don't actually have the first edition - I
borrowed it from the library.  I bought the second book.

What's the URL for Barnes and Noble?  I've already ordered the Grosvenor
book via the AIS so it's too late for that but am interested in the BIS
book.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada - giving up on expecting rebloom this year