Hello to All. Just wanted to let everyone know that when I got home
Sunday evening from Fort Worth, I noticed a yellow spot in my front
yard. Upon going outside for closer inspection, I now have a stalk of
WAVES OF GRAIN in bloom. I can't swear for sure, but, I'm almost
positive that I didn't even have a bloom stalk Thursday or at least I
was too preoccupied to notice it.

It's a one year clump with 5 fans. I'll take another stalk if it comes
up, but, hope for no more than that. More than anything else, I hate
"bloomout".  I looked closer at my other rebloomers & nothing yet. Will
keep everyone posted as they come out to "play".

Diana Winship
Richardson, Texas - where as far as I'm concerned, it's still summer &