Re: Descriptions

Wenham wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone help me by providing a description for each of the following
> iris?
>
>         Burning Coals
>         Prime Image
>         Yes Sir

Hi patti--
Yes, my server was down for awhile but I think I got all my messages
when it came back up again.  thanks for the descriptions. I'll let you
know if the ornage is realy an orange.  A shame we have to wait so long
to find out.  We are having a lovely fall -- most of the colors are
bright and we have had a few frosts already.  I think that helps the
leaves.  I still have 150 spring flowering bulbs to get in the ground
and I'm wondering where I'm going to put them all.  After I got the
fifty daffies in, I realized that I didn't have that much space left.
Well, I'm off to work.  Talk to you soon.
Rima