Re: Weeding:finding alternative methods (the Action Hoe)

From: "R. Dennis Hager" <rdhager@dmv.com>

Dennis, if you are considering the purchase of a hoe, I would recommend
the Action Hoe, or one designed like it. Unlike the ordinary hoe, which
has the flat blade mounted at a right angle to the handle, the Action
Hoe blade looks like an open stirrup and is mounted at approximately 45
degrees, so that when you are holding it, the bottom of the "stirrup" is
parallel to the ground. Both edges of it are sharp, so that weeding can
be done with both push and pull. It really works well.

R. Dennis Hager
on Delmarva