Re: OT: Weeding mistakes

From: Dianne Dalla Santa <dalla@apollo.ruralnet.net.au>

Hi Jan in Castlemaine

Ever sprawled out on your belly and looked at the flowers on some of these
things we call weeds? I have a few that have such pretty little blooms in
delicate shades of blue, apricot and yellow.  Such a shame they generate
billions of seed. As a little Aussie weeder you'll know the old saying "One
years seeds = seven years weeds". The tips of my fingers are so tender from
pulling out weeds!

Dianne, Victoria, Oz