Re: Y2K Convention--HISTORICS

From: HIPSource@aol.com

<< I'm about to go out and dig up my historic iris donations for the Year 2000
 >convention.  Do I need to do anything special to ship them?  I've noticed
 >that some of the irises I've received have special paperwork with them.  Do
 >I need to do anything like that??  I plan to send them via U.S.P.S.
<<< Please include a "shipping list" so they can double-check what you've sent
with what we actually get.  (Make sure we're not missing something.)  Hooker
Nichols will write you a "receipt"-- a list of everything he received>>>>

Unless you fellows have received other instructions on the matter you should
be planning to send those historics to Joe Spears of Argyle Acres, who is
coordinating the historics at the Y2K Dallas convention. If you have other
information, ignore this, but, if not, you should direct any questions
concerning donations of historics to Joe.  For your convenience, his e-mail
is:	argliris@gte.net.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com