Re: weed chemicals

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

I had to throw in my two cents worth, probably shouldn't.  Aren't most
pesticides just a higher concentration of what is already in plants?  I
believe most plants already have a defense against insects and fungus, and
out here anyway, the pesticide used is a stronger concentration of naturally
occurring toxins.
Mike