Re: CULT - weeding problem

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

  My garden sits on the acquifer that produces
> water for our well and that is another thought.
     This is one of the "costs" of using so many pesticides that Bill
mentioned.  I am not totally against using pesticides.  On a few occasions,
I have used some insecticides, but that is as infrequently as possible, and
only on plants being badly damaged by an insect.
     Your thought above is very interesting, because 90% of the population
of Florida gets their drinking water from the aquifers.  Thus, I hope
others understand why I am coming more in line with Bill Shear's stance
regarding the use of these poisons.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.