Re: Question about Regional Membership Chairperson's job!!!!

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: Re: Question about Regional Membership Chairperson's job!!!!
  • From: "Gordon and Lorraine Nicholson" <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:52:03 -0700

From: "Gordon and Lorraine Nicholson" <iris4u@pacbell.net>

Dear Chairperson, I do membership for Region 14.  Jean Erickson did it for
YEARS and did it wonderfully, which is a very tough act to follow.  I have
received allot of help from Marilyn Harlow, she has even done newsletters
for us with ideas gathered from all regions.  I have tried to do what the
RVP's (two now) would like me to do, plus a few ideas of my own.  The
biggest problem I have is limited time, and limited imagination.  It can
also be an expense thing (region 14 will pay cost up to a point) if your
bulletins are returned because of wrong addresses, mailing to new people
who did not join in time to get on mailing list,etc.  I keep track of costs
with receipts,  turn in bills if I need to.  I feel sure that you will do a
great job since you are not afraid to ask for help.  lorraine

Lorraine & Gordon Nicholson
Woodland Iris Garden, Modesto Ca.
Region 14, Zone 9, >iris4u@pacbell.net<