Re: The Joys of Weeding

From: Irisborer@aol.com

<< Nut sedge comes in two forms:
 1 the nut tastes sweet.
 2 the nut tastes sour.
 When you dig the nut, wash it and taste it (no kidding) if it is sour your
 in trouble, nothing but frost or fine sifting of you soil will get it.  If
 it is sweet your in luck a product called Saven sp? will get it. >>

Hmmm.....  Mike suggests that I graze in the front yard where the neighbors
can see me.  The same neighbors who witnessed my scrubbing scale off my
magnolia with a toothbrush.... the same neighbors who think I name my plants
(because of the labels)... the same neighbors who see me watering in the rain
and weeding after dark.  Now you want me to taste weeds.....

Well... you KNOW I will  <BG>

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY