Re: Butterfly Attractor

From: "B. Liddiard" <liddiard@esn.net>

From:  Leslie Liddiard  <liddiard@esn.net>

Mark:

Is that a five foot bush with lilac sort of looking blooms on it?  If so,
it's what's called a Butterfly Bush (sp. Buddleia).   They are definitely
beautiful and attract many butterflies.  A lot of people grow Butterfly
Bushes in Eastern North Carolina.  Enjoy!!

Leslie Liddiard
liddiard@esn.net
Goldsboro, NC