new iris pots kind of

From: starlord@ptw.com (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

I went up to the drug store today to put some filmin and they
are having their summer end sale. I found some ice coolers, small
ones, about 5qts I think, but the good thing, they only cost
75cents each and they are just big enough to plant one iris rhz
in it after it's been filled with soil. I put a row of small
holes around the base for drainage. This will keep them from
being over grown by the elm tree roots and other weeds too.

|470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
|Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
|starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/SIAR-L    |