Re: Y2K Convention--HISTORICS

From: "ruth" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

I feel I should clarify this situation. There are two national conventions
requesting guest iris for their garden tours in the year 2000 - HIPS
Convention 2000 in New York and A.I.S. Convention 2000 Historics in Texas.

Addresses of Guest Iris Chairmen:
H.I.P.S. Convention 2000
Kathleen Colburn
93 Doolittle Road
Harpursville, NY 13787
Ph: 607 / 655-1726

A.I.S. Convention 2000 Historics
Joe Spears
910 Pioneer Circle
Argyle, TX 76226-6714
Ph: 940 / 464-3680
e-mail: argliris@gte.net

I would contact one of them soon as the deadline for NY was Aug 15 and
Texas was Aug 30.

Ruth B. Simmons