Re: The Joys of Weeding

From: dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net (Dennis Kramb)

>and critters that I would surely miss if I were nuking everything with Round-
>Up (although I confess to nailing the Bishops Weed and Chinese Lanterns
>whenever I think of it.... no real effect, BTW).

Chinese Lanterns are a weed?!?  You're joking?!  This is the 2nd year in a
row I've tried, and failed, to grow them as garden specimens!!  That is too
funny.

>It's also a great time to think, since weeding as an activity does not take
>great intellect.   I suppose it's kind of like fishing without the beer <BG>.

You do weeding WITHOUT beer???!  Wow!  Whatever floats your boat!  ;)
<just kidding!!!>

>And, anyone who has:
>
>1.  Nurtured a weed believing it was a real plant
>2.  Pulled a real plant, believing it was a weed
>
>raise your hand  (my hand's up, BTW).

I refuse to embarass myself, and plead the 5th.

Dennis/Cincinnati