help identify please

From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>

HI Folks,
	Gee Whizz, I thought I had all my iris charted, graphed, mapped etc, and
tonight doing what I hope at this point is the last go, have found three
that I have the names but no hybridizer, year of intro, or color!  Could
one or two or more please help.  Thanks in advance.  This is until the
orders come in:) that everything will be done after these are found...
Denise Lebanon,OR zone 7
Debby Raidan
Riddle
Out Yonder