Re: Medians

From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>

Hi Steve,

I wish I could be of some help regarding "other irises".  I only grow
bearded.  I know from experience that my SDB's and IB's increase more than
the TB's.   But, it could be just a particular variety of TB that gives me
little increase.  Different altitude and climate have different growing
conditions and soil requirements.   I do know they like the cold and the
colder the better.  Good luck!
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road