Re: Chemicals in the Iris Garden

From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>

Very Smart man, I on occassion must use chemicals, but on gravel walks and
gravel driveways and such try very hard not to use chemicals in display
beds here, but if reallllllllllllllllly bad and extreme lack of time, I
will finally resort to them.  This year, with the late summer starting, due
to weeds and not being able to attach them fast enough, I lost all my
beets, peas and green beans, the dahlia bed, where did it go, to weeds,
everywhere, redoing beds and having a sick hubby did this year..but I will
use chemicals if needed but do prefer to weed by hand..good for my thoughts
cleans out the cobwebs:)
Denise, OR, zone 7