Re: The Joys of Weeding

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Just so you all know, I DO NOT tats the nut grass nuts!  We have a worker
who takes them home and makes a soup out of them.  I am not kidding.  He has
never brought any for me to try so I can't tell you how it tastes.
Fortunately we have the sweet kind here.  Herb Holk was the one who taught
us how to tell what kind you have.
USDA zone 8/9
105 forcasted again today, and not hungry.