Re: OT: Chinese Lanterns & Experimentation

From: JEM300@aol.com

<< In other news...... I wonder how many people are going to try a different
kind
 of iris this year, thanks to encouragement from this list??

 Kathyguest >>

Good point, Kathy!  This year due to joining the list and getting input from
the subcribers (not to mention plants, too!)   I have arilbreds, Japanese, and
some species now planted for the first time.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI