Re: Ot: Fire in Paradise

From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>

Hi Steven and Sharlyn,

I was happy to hear you both and the horses are safe and your property is
OK.  We have been hearing about the wild fires your way and feel very sad
for all who have lost their homes and animals.  Such great lost to everyone
when those fires come.
God Bless you both.
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden