Re: OT: ANTS

From: Dianne Dalla Santa <dalla@apollo.ruralnet.net.au>

Hi Leslie

When ant activity above the ground is more pronounced here, (top northwest
corner of Victoria, Oz) we think it has something to do with the levels of
underground water tables rising pushing them up to the surface. I don't
mind that at all as they are still the lowest paid, least
complaining,always available helpers I can get in my garden.
Husaband and 3 of my sons just erected a full size No 8 ALSTON windmill as
an ornament in the garden. We believe it may have been manufactured in the
USA.  Now if it worked maybe I could tap into that underground water and
the ants could return from whence they came.
Dianne, Victoria OZ