From: Claire235@aol.com

Ants are pentrating many a kitchen this summer.  We noticed them coming from
window and I tried boric acid and baking soda.  This helped, that,and keeping
window tightly closed.

I got lucky though.  While at the health food store I happened to mention the
The clerk asked if I had ever tried dried calendula, and of course I hadn't.
I purchased
a small amount and voila! that took care of the ants.  They hate It!

Also in a garden book it suggests taking a spray bottle with spearmint and
water to
spray entry areas.  I did get some dried spearmint also and may check this out
also.  Hope this helps.

 Claire 235, Isle of Palms, SC, Region V zone 8.