CULT: Pesticides

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> Mark -- This is well said, and is probably what many people who are
> interested in their local environment, but still feel the need for some
> chemical protection, feel.
     I did not intend to come across as being 100% anti chemical, because
that is not the case.  I have used insecticides, and will continue to do
so.  However, I use the chemicals as little as possible, and I do not spray
when I think rain will come before the plant absorbs it.  I use systemics
on the ornamentals to reduce the frequency of the applications.  (Three so
far this year).
     I am with you in wanting to see some viable alternatives being

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.