OT: Hurricane Update.

From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> We'll be thinking of you and praying for the best.  Let us hear from you
> when it's all over.  Maybe it will dump a little more rain on us up here.
> We still need it.

     We appreciate that.  It looks like the rain will head toward North
Carolina after it moves inland.  So far, the rain has been coming in bands,
and thunderstorms are in the area.  They are telling us to expect major
rain and high winds tonight, so everything that could blow away has been
brought inside.
     About 5:30 PM today, a tornado touched down a couple of miles east of
Dunnellon, thankfully in an area that is lightly populated.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.