Re: OT: ANTS

From: "B. Liddiard" <liddiard@esn.net>

From:  Leslie Liddiard  <liddiard@esn.net>

Hi All,

Just wanted to thank everyone for their philosophy on ants.  I should have
said that I've been using the diazanon around the beds and on my lawn and
then doing as Jan just suggested, backfilling their holes.  I just can't
stand to have the ants around.  Eventually they will find their way to the
house (but I do have several bait traps set up).  Hope this will work.
Sorry for the complaint, but I do appreciate all of your ideas.

Leslie Liddiard
liddiard@esn.net
Goldsboro, NC